Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 2, 2023

Going for Number 2

Assalamu'alaikum...

A few months back, my husband and I decided we should try for a second baby. We were advised by Dr Ng earlier to return to Genesis sometime in March to restart IVF treatment if we want to try for a second baby. The question is whether I am willing to go through the emotional rollercoaster again. And the answer is, Yes, I do.😄

Jun 1, 8.15 am, we arrived at Genesis. Macam biasa la, ramai sgt org kat clinic ni. After a while, a nurse called my name and asked me to hand over my cooler bag to her and come back to the clinic at around 11 am. Sementara tunggu jam 11 pagi, kami pun jalan-jalan, menikmati keindahan alam. Lebih kurang 11.15, kami sampai dan tunggu giliran untuk jumpa dgn Dr Ng. Dr Ng examined me and said we can try this month. Alhamdulillah...

My next appointment is Jun 8. So, starting from Jun 1 (taken at 8.30 pm last night) until Jun 7, I need to take the following shots:

  • Gonal-f
  • Humog
  • Orgalutran (only on day 6 and 7)
Bermulalah sesi cucuk menyucuk semalam. Today will be day 2. Doakan yg terbaik buat kami. Baby no 2, here we come! 

p/s: The shots that I have to take for this cycle are 16 shots (day 1 thru day 7) + 3 shots (day 8) + 2 shots (day 10). So, altogether, there are 21 shots. Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkanlah.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Software